Meeting or exceeding store-wide sales goals is a good indicator that your team is doing their job. But what about when they fail to meet muster or when they’re not consistently trying to go above and beyond for your customers?
Here are five ways you can use mystery shopping to identify where the problems are:
- Use mystery shopping as part of your regular performance reviews.
- Measure the quality of sales team-customer relationships with mystery shopping.
- See your staff the way your customers do.
- Monitor the development of your sales team’s skills.
- Identify which training areas need urgent attention.